Welcome to the COMPTEL PLUS press room. On this site you will find news about the upcoming show and information about the Show Daily, the official publication of the COMPTEL PLUS Convention & EXPO.
Press Release Archives
COMPTEL PLUS Springl 2013 Convention & EXPO
COMPTEL PLUS Fall 2012 Convention & EXPO
COMPTEL PLUS Spring 2012 Convention & EXPO
COMPTEL PLUS Fall 2011 Convention & EXPO
COMPTEL PLUS Spring 2011 Convention & EXPO
The COMPTEL PLUS Show Daily will hit the newsstands in Gaylord Palms during COMPTEL PLUS on the mornings of Tuesday, September 24, and Wednesday, September 25.
Deadline for Show Daily News Submissions
Tuesday, September 10, 2013
Show Daily Submission Guidelines
- All press releases or news items should be sent via e-mail as a Word document. Accompanying graphics should be JPEG format, with a resolution of 300 dpi or better.
- Please put “COMPTEL PLUS SHOW DAILY” in the e-mail subject line when sending news.
- To be considered for inclusion, news must either be announced at the show, or within days prior to it. All news sent to Show Daily editors will be held under embargo until the official release date.
- COMPTEL PLUS exhibitors, sponsors and advertisers will be given space priority in the Show Daily. COMPTEL members who are not exhibitors or sponsors at the COMPTEL PLUS Spring show are invited to submit their news, which will be published on a space-available basis. The Show Daily editorial staff makes every effort to include all news sent to them by the editorial deadline (September 10).
- News submissions received via e-mail after March 1, or onsite during COMPTEL PLUS, will be included in the Show Daily solely on a space available basis.
All news releases and accompanying press materials and graphics should be e-mailed directly to Show Daily Editor Bruce Christian. For questions, he can be reached at 602-481-3764. Please copy Gail Norris when sending news releases.
Companies wishing to advertise in the Show Daily should e-mail Publisher Berge Kaprelian or call 480-503-0770.